Here is a shot at the first of hopefully many cricket quizzes to follow. Based on the responses, I hope to continue this for a while. I will post the answers two days after every quiz.. How about that? Let’s get cracking!
1. During the recently concluded test series, the Indian pace trio of Ishant Sharma, Irfan Pathan and RP Singh took the help of a “doctor” during the perth test match. Name the “doctor” in question.
2. Which cricketer is known as “Lagaan Bhai” as he hails from Bharuch and resembles characters from the Aamir Khan starrer, “Lagaan”?
3. Anil Kumble, at the end of the recent Sydney test, said, “There are two teams out there. One is playing cricket and the other is not”. These lines were originally said by whom and when?
4. Connect Stuart Broad, Tilak Raj, Dan Van Bunge, and Malcolm Nash
5. What was unique about the second game of the Zimbabwe – England one day international series in 1996/7, which Zimbabwe won by 7 runs?