1. Match fixing takes over again
2. Prior information on pitch influences Tendulkar pulling out.
3. Dhiraj Parsana’s revenge for not being considered as India’s left arm spinner
4. Gary Kirsten reveals team weaknesses to country men
5. Paddy Upton hypnotizes the Indian batsmen to a depressed state
6. Irfan Pathan is threatened by the hindu fundamentalists in Gujarat, affects Indian team morale.
7. The IPL bugle sounded, Indians ready for competition
8. Too much infighting within the team – seniors vs. juniors, Harbhajan vs. Sreesanth, Sreesanth vs. Dravid, Sreesanth vs. Sreesanth, Yuvraj vs. Deepika and on and on.
9. India fell short of a good score of around 400 by one innings, no one scored 300 this time.
10. People complained of the Chennai test as slow death, Indians demonstrate instantaneous death!