This is a blog for cricket tragics that support Team India. i3j3 is a chant/slogan that was coined when India visited Australia in 2003-04. It stands for India-India-India Jai-Jai-Jai and is chanted in a manner similar to the ozzie-ozzie-ozzie oi-oi-oi chant.
Guest contributions to this blog are most welcome. Contribute to this blog if you have something constructive or intelligent to say about Indian cricket. If you would like to be a guest contributor to this blog, please send an article or two to this blog. After a few guest author contributions, if you’d like to, you can become a regular contributor.
What can you expect to see on this blog?
- Articles about Indian cricket.
- Analysis of Indian cricket games.
- Analysis of player stats and player analysis.
- Information on players — particularly player-watches on upcoming players of note.
- Chants that Indian fans can adopt while cheering the Indian team.
- And more…
Have fun and contribute merrily.